Patient support meetings, resources and programs are made possible by your thoughtful & generous donation. Thank-you.
A tax receipt will be issued for donations $20 and over.
WAYS TO DONATE
1. Click here to donate via credit card. Alternatively, feel free to donate by credit card using the form below.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you use the form below, visitors using Safari may receive an ambiguous error indicating the payment was not successful, or in some cases, may not see any explicit error message at all. This could leave visitors unaware that their payment failed.
- Website visitors using other web browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, etc.) do not experience this issue.
2. Call the National Office on 1-888-840-0039 to donate via credit card over the phone
3. Send a cheque to the National Office at 2201 King Road, Unit #4, King City ON L7B 1G2
4. Donate Your Car
Donate a Car Canada accepts Vehicle Donations for Aplastic Anemia & Myelodysplasia Association of Canada. Free towing is provided in most areas across Canada, or you can drop off your vehicle to maximize your donation. When you donate your car, truck, RV, boat, or motorcycle to Aplastic Anemia & Myelodysplasia Association of Canada through Donate A Car Canada, it will either be recycled or sold at auction (depending on its condition, age and location). Donate a Car Canada will look after all the details to make it easy for Aplastic Anemia & Myelodysplasia Association of Canada to benefit. After your vehicle donation is complete, our charity will send you a tax receipt and will put your gift to good use. Please click here to donate a vehicle.