Engagement on the Disability Inclusion Action Plan
The Government of Canada is engaging Canadians on how to improve the lives of Canadians with disabilities. Your feedback will support the development of the Disability Inclusion Action Plan, which will focus on:
- reducing poverty among persons with disabilities in Canada;
- getting more persons with disabilities into good quality jobs;
- helping meet the Accessible Canada Act goal of a barrier-free Canada by 2040;
- making it easier for persons with disabilities to access federal programs and services; and
- fostering a culture of inclusion.
Disability Inclusion Action Plan
Employment and Social Development Canada
140 Promenade du Portage, Phase IV
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.