Webinar – Introduction to Cytogenetics and Molecular Testing in MDS
Date: Saturday May 29, 2021
Time: 1 pm (Eastern Time)
Speaker: Dr Cyrus Hsia
At the conclusion of this presentation the participant will be able to:
- Describe the Cytogenetic and Molecular testing that are performed on blood and bone marrow samples
- Understand the importance of Cytogenetic and Molecular testing in conditions such as myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)
- Describe the potential impact of Cytogenetic and Molecular test results in conditions such as myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)
- Go to https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PaTI427WSImeozaO87mOJw; or
- Complete the form below: or
- email email@example.com; or
- call 1-888-840-0039
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Dr. Hsia is a consultant in Internal Medicine and Hematology at the London Health Sciences Centre and the London Regional Cancer Program. He is an Associate Professor of Medicine at the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario.
Dr. Hsia graduated from medicine at the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario. He did his Internal Medicine and Hematology training at the University of Western Ontario.
Currently, he is the Program Director for the adult Hematology Training Program at the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario. He is also the Associate Medical Director of the Blood Transfusion Laboratory at the London Laboratory Services Group. His research interests are in general Hematology and areas of Laboratory Medicine.
Please fill out the form below to register for the meeting.