Webinar – Understanding Clinical Trials
Date: Tuesday, February 2nd 2021
Time: 3:00 pm (Eastern TIme)
Speaker: Dr. Mitchell Sabloff
Dr Sabloff will review clinical trials in Canada.
- How do patients qualify?
- Where do patients find information about clinical trials?
- How do clinical trials work?
- Complete the form below: or
- Go to https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2391544853663388431;or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- call 1-888-840-0039
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Dr Sabloff is Director of the Ottawa Hospital Leukemia Program
Co-Director of the Ottawa Hospital Hematology Bio-Bank
Member of the Ottawa Hospital Blood and Marrow Transplant Program
Division of Hematology, The Department of Medicine, The Ottawa Hospital
Investigator at the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
Associate Professor, University of Ottawa
Please fill out the form below to register for the meeting.