14th Annual Patient Education Day & AGM – Saturday October 17, 2020
SAVE THE DATE
Saturday October 17, 2020
1990 Barrington St,
Halifax, NS B3J 1P2
Patient Education Day is AAMAC’s annual patient conference. This day is a great opportunity to attend seminars facilitated by healthcare professionals and learn about leading-edge information on Aplastic Anemia, Myelodysplasia & Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria. You will also be able to network with other patients and connect with resources.
Special hotel room rates at the Hotel Halifax have been arranged at $199 per room covering the period October 15-19, 2020.
Individual reservations with Pay Own have been set up with a cut off date of September 16, 2020.
- Those who wish to call to make a reservation can call the Hotel Halifax on 1-833-357-8155
- Those who would like to book online can click here
WEB LINK INSTRUCTIONS
- Click the link above
- Click Select & go to the next step
- Pick the dates you want to stay – Confirm dates of stay at the bottom of page
- Select the room type – There are descriptions and rates so you can pick what you want just keep in mind the price will be more if you pick an upgraded room type – Prices are listed – Hit book on the room type you want
- Review your details and add guest information and Credit card information
- Book now
Please fill out the form below to register for the meeting.